Sam’s Club®, the nation’s eighth largest retailer, announced the exclusive availability of the Simply Right™ line of quality and affordable vitamins. Simply Right™ vitamins and supplements, replacing the Sam’s Club Member’s Mark line, are part of the overall Simply Right™ brand, dedicated to providing healthful, gentle and safe personal care products for the entire family. In addition to refined packaging, the vitamins are formulated to deliver the same benefits in a smaller pill, making it ideal for members and families who have difficulty swallowing pills.
Premium quality Simply Right™ vitamin and supplements are now available exclusively in Sam’s Club locations nationwide and at SamsClub.com:
- Simply Right™ – Triple Strength Fish Oil (1400 mg; 150 ct.) Sourced from Peru, the Sam’s Club signature fish oil supplement is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease; made with EnteriCare® – the latest, all natural, patent-pending technology for controlling fishy burps
- Simply Right™ – Co Q-10 Softgels (100 mg; 180 ct.) support healthy heart function in a new 25 percent smaller softgel
- Simply Right™ – Glucosamine HCl (1500 mg – 240 ct.): supports joint comfort and mobility in a new 30 percent smaller, easy-to-swallow pill
- Simply Right™ – Vitamin D3 (2000IU – 400 ct.): supports bone health, promotes calcium absorption and colon health.
To increase awareness and reduce widespread uncertainty about the healthy benefits of a vitamin and supplement routine, savvy mobile phone users and Sam’s Club members can scan new QR codes on every bottle of Simply Right vitamins, leading to brief, informative videos by acclaimed Naturopathic Physician Dr. Andrew Myers.
On Wednesday, January 25 at 7pm CST, visit @samsclub for a Twitter Q&A with Dr. Andrew Myers, “Health is Wealth” author and nationally acclaimed naturopath, to learn more about implementing vitamins and supplements into a healthier lifestyle in 2012. Five twitter participants who tweet with #simplesavings and @samsclub will receive a Simply Right prize pack, including an array of healthful personal care products for every member of the family.
“We know many of our members have made a resolution to be healthier in the New Year, and in addition to a healthy diet and active lifestyle, members can rely on Simply Right vitamins to supplement the necessary nutrients needed for their overall health,” said Jill Turner-Mitchael, senior vice president of Health and Wellness for Sam’s Club. “Sam’s Club is pleased to provide our members with a broad range of high quality vitamins to meet each member’s needs at an extraordinary value, affordable for the whole family.”
Simply Right™ is replacing Member’s Mark and offers the same great quality and value with a fresh new look and design innovations based on member feedback. For more information on Simply Right products and to discover ways you can live happier and healthier, visit SamsClub.com
About the Sam’s Club® Simply Right™ Brand
Simply Right™ is one the new Proprietary Brands that can be found exclusively at Sam’s Club®. Spanning the health and wellness arena, the Simply Right™ brand is dedicated to provide healthy, gentle personal care and wellness care products for the entire family. All items that carry the Simply Right™ brand are clinically developed and tested to support the well-being of every household Member. The brand features health and wellness essentials such as:
- Baby care products
- Vitamins & supplements and Pharmacy OTC products
- Health and beauty aids
- Pet care products